How long does it take for a plasma TV to burn in permanently?
Let’s learn how long does it take for a plasma TV to burn in permanently. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I just got a plasma TV last night and I was worried about burn-in. Many channels I watch have letterboxes at the bottom and top, and the logos can cause it too. I was just wondering how long it would take.
Newer plasmas are not as bad with burn-in as the older models. Phosphors have improved, and various...
I'm buying a new HDTV and can't decide between plasma or LCD. It will be used for home theater as well as gaming with my XBOX 360. I never play for more than 2-3 hours at a ...show more
If you start playing a game right out of the box with a HUD then it might only take an hour or so. Generally...
Burn-in used to be a problem with plasmas, but it doesn't exist in the new models. Older models can...
You'd have to leave an image on a plasma screen tv for about three days straight for it to burn on.
Do not know, bought 50 in Panasonic plasma TV over 3 yearsa ago, its on 24/7, paused many times daily...
It does depend, would you like tips to avoid burn-in, such as do not pause DVD's more then 20 min.
it largely depends on how intense the image is in brightness-a very bright image would have to be on...
I just bought this TV about 2 days ago now, primarily for gaming, the guy at ABC warehouse knew that and reccomended this one, it was a steal along with him throwing in some free monster HDMI cables, but last night I played MW2 for about an hour on it...
I wouldn't worry about it. probably just flouresence left over from the excited gas. If you do go LCD...
How long does it take to burn an image in a plasma TV screen? I bought a 42" Panasonic Plasma to play XBOX 360 and yesterday I was playing Madden 07, played for about 45 minutes ...show more
Wow! Panasonic would have you believe that PLASMA is better than LCD.... http://www.dailytech.com/article...
Just yesterday our family bought our first flat panel TV. Its a 42 inch Insignia Plasma (made by the same company as Samsung is what I was told by the people at best buy). I've heard you should be careful about "burn in" on a plasma tv for...
Yes, you do need to worry about burn in, but only if you play games. For regular use, just make sure...
Related Q & A:
- How long does it take for a sprained ankle to heal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long does it take for a bruise to form?Best solution by health.howstuffworks.com
- How long does it take for a broken leg to heal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How Long Does It Take For A Rug-Burn To Heal?Best solution by ChaCha
- How long does it take for a Bell TV receiver to activate?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers