How to get a Camera Signal to a TV?
Let’s learn how to get a Camera Signal to a TV. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by answers.yahoo.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
Best Answer: What's the setup - one camera and an audio mixer? And you want a single live video monitor feed directly from the camera, and a ...
Please experience camera women and men operators I need your help and guidance.I've been trying to find info on how to get a job as a camera man or camera operator for TV and ...show more
First go to school. Those camera operators applying for the jobs you are interested in pursuing have...
I wanted to record a game I'm playing, but since I can't afford those Dazzle screen recorders, I figured I'd just take my digital camera and record the TV. The thing is, whenever I point my digital camera at the TV, the TV screen looks all fuzzy and...
The simple answer, unfortunately, is no. You're trying to record something that is being refreshed line...
I have a problem where I am trying to record some game off my tv and onto my camera and there are these black lines on my tv set when I go back and watch the film. I have tried it on one of my tv sets and it didn't make any lines, but the next time the...
Screens work by scanning the pictures onto the screen your camera is picking up that, if you change...
I just bought an HP M425v digital camera and want to copy videos from it to dvd. I have dvd recorder, but not directly on my pc. I need a way to connect the camera to the dvd recorder or at least my tv in order for the dvd recorder to copy the video.
You Won't Be Able To DIRECTLY Copy The Video To DVD It Is In An "Incompatible Format" For...
It sends signal to tv or vcr (who has a vcr anymore)? I need it to record, not just play, overnight so I can catch who is vandalizing my home. How can I do this?
Most security systems use a DVR (Digital Video Recorder) it's like a VCR but records to a hard drive...
It depends on the exact signaling method your wireless camera is using. If you have one of the popular...
What I get is lines and no picture. I tried adjusting it but no luck
Adjust it finer. Turn the dial slowly.
It has a TV plug in the side but what cables do I use to show it on a big TV?
If you have a normal Ultra or Mino use the composite cables that are included with the camera. If you...
With my samsung d60 I only get USB cable, for connection with PC. How to connect it with TV?
Have you checked the Samsung support site for your camcorder model??
Related Q & A:
- How do I get a video file off a sony video camera disk?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to sell a great idea for a TV show?Best solution by Quora
- How to get a summer job on a cruise ship?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to get a better package from a job offer?Best solution by Quora
- How do you get the clearest signal from cable TV?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers