How to mail a small package?
Let’s learn how to mail a small package. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Hi i'm 17 and need to mail a package and have NO IDEA what so ever on how to do this so i'm hoping you guys can help. Does it matter if I use a box that was previously shipped? As long as i take the label off? Also how do I need to label the box? Can I just write on it or do I need to make my own label, etc. What do I do when I get to the post office and how much should it cost to send a small box with a stuffed animal and a letter in it? Any other tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance...
This is very simple and all the supplies you need are right at the Post Office, for free. All you have...
I am a disabled vet.(albeit an old one now. Vietnam Vet.) and need help mailing a small package.
To mail a small package of less than 1lb, you need to use United States Post Office Priority Mail. They...
Package it up, put stamps on it and drop it in the mail.
It's a small air mail package .. and i sent it through normal Royal mail post .. not an express or a speed one ..
about 7-10 days
The package would be really small (its a MAC cosmetics pigment (http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT154&PRODUCT_ID=372)) I don't think it would fit in an envelope, so I'll have to mail it in a box. How small can packages be...
Depends on the weight, you can calculate the postage here -> http://postcalc.usps.gov/ :)
usps priority mail, package deliver, travel time for delivery, international shipping, priority air mail
USPS Global Priority Mail has no delivery performance guarantee. It could be a few days or weeks. It...
Would I need to put what I want to mail in the box and tape it off before hand? Because I do have a box to use from USPS. Also, would I need to print a label online or do they do that there? Will they let me buy just one stamp? And do they look to see...
Just put your stuff in the box and tape it up. They have sticky labels there that you can handwrite...
I live in Indiana and i'm expecting a small package, (it can fit in my APARTMENT mailbox) from Toronoto.
In some areas (rural mail delivery) there are Saturday deliveries, but not everywhere. In fact, MOST...
ill send rubber bracelets(silicone bracelets) or pins through mail but i don't know were to get the supplies and which envelope. and how many stamps
Eveything u need is in the ost office they will help you!
i want to send a polymer clay charm to someone and i was wondering how much i have to pay (we live int he same city) and also do i have to buy a small box, or can i just use those yellow envelopes?
Only use the envelope if the item would not be damaged by being thrown around or crushed. A small box...
Related Q & A:
- How to update a python package?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How big can a letter "package" be?Best solution by royalmail.com
- Can I mail a small box in the mail box using post office?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the cheapest way to send a small package within Canada?Best solution by forums.redflagdeals.com
- How to get a better package from a job offer?Best solution by Quora
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers