How to watch YouTube HD through Sony Blu-ray player?
Let’s learn how to watch YouTube HD through Sony Blu-ray player. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by productforums.google.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
I'm not that big into watching Youtube in HD on the Sony HDTV, just thought it was kinda strange that HD wasn't readily available for such a sophisticated ...
I have a Sony blue-ray player and I can change the resolution of the videos I watch from Youtube.
Sorry to say, but Sony nor any blu ray company lets you watch you tube in full high definition. Hopefully...
I have nothing setup yet. What do I need to be able to watch 3D stuff? Best answer gets 10 points:)
hook everything up as usual, play it and put TV in 3d mode.
I have found the same TV without the Bluray player for under 1200 delivered online at Bigpicturesound...
There is no date set for the Zune HD to make these changes.
My HD T.V. is a Polaroid 40 in. HD t.v. (720 or 1080 i). I have a DVD player hooked up to it with YPbPr connects (the DVD player doesn't have HDMI). But it says it plays DVD's at 480i (not HD--720 or 1080). My PC is also hooked up to it with VGA connector...
DVDs do not contain HD content. You need the player to perform HDTV 'upconversion'. So while the source...
I have a Sony Blu-Ray that's part of the Theater in a Box, I have a HD DVR cable box from time warner (motorola), and a LG 42" HD TV. The bluray only has one HDMI input, the TV has 2, the cable box has 1. They all have an optical cord input, as...
Based on the equipment I think you have and the cables you are trying to use I suggest. Use your tv...
I was going to get the PS3 so I can play some games as well, but primary use is for Bluray movies. After all, I heard that the PS3 had high visual quality just like the other regular Bluray players. But then I saw this on the Sony BDPS360: "With...
PS3 can do everything the BR player as well as play games. It is up to you to decide how important that...
I have the new Sony bdp-s380 bluray player and a Sony flat screen and Xbox all set up with internet. I can watch youtube, pandora and a bunch of other web content but I tried plugging in my iphone through the usb port and it said it is not recognized...
To play from USB you have to select music from the Crossbar menu, then USB. You will then have access...
I currently have a Proscan 27" CRT TV (proscan is/was the upscale brand by RCA). I found a deal on a sony bluray player and I will eventually be upgrading my tv to an HDTV but my question is if I connect a bluray player to a standard def TV will...
In a nutshell: using a blu-ray player with a non-HD TV is like buying a souped up Lamborghini that you...
Related Q & A:
- Will my standard DVDs work on a Blu-Ray player?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- When did the Blu-ray player come out?Best solution by en.wikipedia.org
- Is it possible to watch HDTV through a Blu Ray player?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I connect my Blu Ray player to my wireless Internet?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do you update a blu ray player?Best solution by eHow old
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers