What do I need to major in college to become a pediatrician?
Let’s learn what do I need to major in college to become a pediatrician. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by learn.org.
There are ten answers to this question.
What Majors Can Prepare ME to Become a Pediatrician? ... Schools may also want or recommend that you have completed courses in a foreign language, ...
Like what types of college degrees do I need and what college do you think would provide me with the best education and that will teach me the right way to become the best ...show more
at a guess i would say you need to study medicine then specialise in pediatrics.
If you want to become a pediatrician, plan on about 11 years of preparation. You must attend a four...
Normally you would take Pre-med. If you are not yet in Pre-Med, taking biology and any health courses...
Answer I am glad that you are going to school. What you need to do is to make an appointment to speak...
Answer i don't know
There is no particular college degree that you need to attend medical school, as long as you take the...
A pediatrician is a medical doctor -- a physician -- just like any other doctor. All the word "...
Related Q & A:
- What do I need to study in college to go into the field of International marketing?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What do I need to major in to become a detective?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What do i need to take in college?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What classes would I take in college to become a Registered Nurse?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What should I major in order to become a physician assistant?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers