Can I implement a Service into an app?
Let’s find an answer to "Can I implement a Service into an app?". The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Stack Overflow.
There are ten answers to this question.
I'm in the middle of working on my first native application with networking and I have a question regarding the best way for interacting with remote storage. In a perfect world I'd like to do the following. Prompt the user for login information from the iPhone. Verify the users credentials and connect to a MYSQL database hosted by myself. Parse MYSQL data into a table view. Allow the user to add or update information in the database. I've read some similar questions posted, maybe something...
Whoa! Web Services! Oh wait, calling a PHP script that returns JSON is actually also a web service....
This is a part of in-app-purchase programming guide provided by apple (Server-Product delivery model...
This takes 2 minutes using Ruby on Rails and the Devise gem.
We are planning to build an Android app suite for IIT Bombay. Here are the apps we are thinking to implement as of now. Please help us to prioritize. a) Profile App : Generic information about IIT System, all IIT's, History of IIT Bombay and latest news...
What to avoid? An android app should be made only if you find there is a realistic chance of people...
Hi I am currently building a Buddypress Community, (Home - Luvhan | Date my Status) I found that while, there are many Wordpress-to-App service )there are no Buddypress-to-App service, Which means I would need customized app development or rebuild a...
Have you looked at buddydroid?
I am having trouble figuring out how to implement a simple request to my deployed Python App Engine API. I have created an app engine backend via the Google plugin available in eclipse, but I am pretty sure that it creates this backend project with...
You should follow google documentation for this . you should create client libraries first.. follow...
I would like to develop an iPhone app connecting my web service using CakePHP. Should I implement kinds of Cookie on the iPhone App or oAuth on both the web server and the iPhone app? Is there another way?
For application authentication, you should be mostly fine with Basic Auth over SSL, although if you...
Does Survey Monkey offer any API to tap into its audience service and let a third party implement it into its app? Or perhaps a similar company to Survey Monkey audience is offering it?
What would be the idea / purpose ? On the "survey tool" side SurveyGizmo has an API. But for...
We havent yet submitted the app to the app store.. We have added the code for In-App in our app & we actually fetch the products created in Itunes connect via Storekit framework but when we run the app we are getting message as "Invalid...
You need to submit your App metadata in iTunes Connect and no need of the ipa submission.. Please look...
Related Q & A:
- How can I implement an atomic incr and decr on top of an eventually consistent key-value store?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How can I implement idle timeout in android?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How can I implement a multilayer social network in R?Best solution by Computational Science
- Where can I find a good guide for a civil service exam?
- How can I get community service?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers