How can I delete custom MSN emotions?
Let’s learn how can I delete custom MSN emotions. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I mean when I write ok it would turn colorful, and now I can't delete them.
look thru the preferences and settings. it should be there.
i mean like, does it delete the ones youve saved from friends?? thanks x!
Nope, it doesn't :)
i have saved an emotion as :) on my msn and now i cant get the original :) emotion back, it wont let me delete/remove the emotion, is there any way i can reset all my custom emotions ...show more
I have the new msn But i have 3 Custom emotions that show normal but are actually old emotions that i have and they don't show up to my friends but to me they show up as my old ...show more
emoticons are crap, they are allowing tracking of your ISP to the company- dont do it!
i would like to know if you can put custom made emotions on your msn name instead of just the normal emotions. if you know how please can you tell me? thanks
No, unfortunatly it doesnt work :[
i got so Custom Emotion on msn messanger live but i can't get ride of them because they are really anyoing me!!!! How can get ride of them. HELP PLEASE
say u are having a convo with someone...click on the smiley face that has all the emotions on it......
u kno those lil emotions ur friends send u and u can add. well i accidently added 1 with this guy laughing with the keyboard shortcut "ha" now whenever i rite sumtin with the phrase ...show more
Open a chat- in MSN Messenger and click on the yellow smiley below. Than click on "My custom emoticons...
like there was this emotion :) but it wasnt the msn one now when i go to all my emotions and click the msn one it comes up the other one and its not lettinng me remove that one cause ...show more
Go remove it from the All Emoticons place.
I went onto uninstall programmes but the new msn isnt on there for me to delete. I don't really want to delete my msn but somethings gone wrong, the emotions don't show up ...show more
It will be under windows live.
if i create a custom msn emotion through the emotions menu on a conversation windows, can i use that emotion in my personal message. i know you can use the default emotions there ...show more
Nope. No custom emotions can be seen in the personal message/your name. You might be lucky and find...
Related Q & A:
- How can I delete my MSN Messenger account?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can i delete my MSN account?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I delete my MSN Space and blog?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I delete hacked msn?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I delete my MSN contacts all at once?Best solution by windows.microsoft.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers