How much should I charge as a freelance web developer?
Let’s learn how much should I charge as a freelance web developer. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I live in Seattle. I have been designing graphics and interfaces for about 10 years unprofessionally and have been actively programming for about 3 and a half years. I have been ...show more
If it were me, I'd start on the lower end at $45/hr to get some clients. Then, once I had some experience...
I'm specifically asking about PHP and Rails development, I have a degree in CS, I work remotely (and do provide as much value as my US counterparts) and I don't get any benefits other than my salary.
I would recommend to follow the law of offer and demand. If you have worked for somebody for $X/hours...
Yes you can create different pricing models for various items through apple's In-App Purchases. When...
I've been doing back-end .Net development for twelve years and haven't worked on a website using an...
Someone quoted me $500 - 1,000! I have a basic knowledge of editing HTML, I just need someone who really know their stuff to help guide me with some basic questions that I have; 1- 3 hours max.
We can help you from remote location, let me know if you are interested?
I'm a web developer with a moderate skill level, persistently learning and dealing with multiple management systems. I'm in college studying Management Information Systems (business technologies). I've worked as an assistant for several small web presence...
Depends on technology and complexity of requirement HTML / CSS / JS - $5-$10 / Hour PHP - $10 to $1...
I am very passionate about web development and I have been in the freelance game for 4 or 5 years. It pains me to think that I can't continue because I am competing against people who can charge 50% what I can. So, I charge similar, and because of that...
Don't get work through elance - get stuff from your personal network instead. If you don't have a personal...
Your time is worth more than that (unless you're producing poor code :P) Even a junior developer without...
Freelance writers, help! How -- and how much -- should I charge for this book project? Several years ago, I wrote an article about the owner of a real estate development company for a now-defunct print magazine. The owner of the company is famously successful...
I like the adage that if the client doesn't look like they've been slapped in the face when you tell...
I want to work as a freelance web developer. I will take website development projects from companies or individuals and change for it. Do I need to charge/pay service tax? I live in India. Also, do I need to register a company?
Yes when your turn over crosses 10 lakhs you have to register and service tax number to be obtained...
Related Q & A:
- How Can I Get Started As A Freelance Web Developer?Best solution by code.tutsplus.com
- How much should I charge for freelance graphic design?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much do I charge for a brochure?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much should I charge for a tutoring session?Best solution by angieslist.com
- How much should I charge for a simple computer job?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers