What is better, blu-ray/HD-DVD, or a movie stored in digital format like on an ipod?
Let’s learn what is better, blu-ray/HD-DVD, or a movie stored in digital format like on an ipod. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I mean, in the future, is it possible to get higher quality media in disk form or in digital form like on a flash drive... I hope that made since.
Right now nothing looks as good as Blu-Ray. Give it some time and eventually you will see downloaded...
I just started burning a couple of movies on my computer and i wanted to put them on my ipod. I ripped my first movie onto my computer and put it in itunes. I connected my ipod touch to the computer and clicked on the check box next to the movie. It...
well it depends i have converted a 1 in a halfe hour film and it took me about 5 8 mins so it rearly...
i downloaded a clip of a movie from limewire How can i convert that movie to ipod format and then manually transfer to my ipod??
WinAVIMpeg 4 converter works the best for me. They make the movie converted small enough so that it...
I am talking about those ipods that play movie. Do they play AVI format? if not what format do I need to convert my files to?
Hi, you maybe need a iPod Video Converter which can convert almost all popular video formats to video...
ipod seems to support .mp4 file only, but my movie is in .avi format, what can i do?
ive tried so many and it doesnt seem to go though is always says"this movie was not copied since it can not be played on this ipod" please help asap
all apple video i pods support mp 4 , 3gpp ,H.264 formats you can use Xilisoft i pod Video Converter...
Hi, whats the size of the movies on ipod touch when its converted? (For example a 1h30m long movie, which is normally 700mb or so.)
Hello On this page you'll get the requested information. http://www.any-video-converter.com/video&hellip...
not all the video format can be played in ipod, you need to convert the video into mp4 or h.264 first...
I normally download my movies from different torrent sites and the file formats are sometimes different. For Example .bin files, .xvid files, or .avi files. Also what is the best software to use to convert these files to mp4 for my ipod? Thanks
I use this free program to convert files to the ipod format (mpeg4). Works great for me. Videora http...
I have a video I bought legally from the ipod store but I want to burn it onto a dvd to watch in my tv room? Any ideas?
You'll need a program to convert it. You'll find a few at www.download.com, but you might have a hard...
Related Q & A:
- Blu-ray or HD DVD? Which is better and why or are they the same?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What do I need to transfer a tape format into a digital format?Best solution by wikihow.com
- Can I record a DVD from a Blu-ray?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What are the DVD and Blu-Ray Region Codes?Best solution by codefreedvd.com
- Blu ray and HD DVD player?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers