Why is it so hard to find a job as a medical assistant?
Let’s learn why is it so hard to find a job as a medical assistant. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by eHow old.
There are ten answers to this question.
I graduated in Dec 08 and I can not find a job as a medical assistant, every job posting I looked at says you have to have at less 2 or 3 years experience..Can someone give me some ...show more
I would find a medical staffing agency. They will know the scoop. If they dont have anything, they will...
Ive been searching for a medical assistant job since graduation Oct 2008 with no success after completing my externship. Ive faxed resumes, called around to offices listed in ...show more
The problem these days there are no jobs and if you don't have the experience to go along with your...
I am currently enrolling in a school that has a medical assisting program and I have some, very little, experience as a secretary.
Great Question!! As a medical recruiter I have seen a constant need for trained health care professionals...
Now I want straight answers. DOn't just give me a vague answer, and don't just say something vague about it and recommend another career (like a physicians assistant for ...show more
You'll be lucky to land something that pays $12/hr. There are NURSES that went 4 months without landing...
There are far more MAs being churned out than there are jobs--in certain areas. Most docs or clinics...
I have completed the training for Medical Assistant. However, everyone wants someone with 2 years experience. I don't have any experience, but I really need a job. What can I do now to get a good job? 1 day ago - 3 days left to answer. Additional Details...
you might try going to your local WorkOne and trying indeed.com or monster.com Also ask your former...
I NEED TO FIND A JOB AS MEDICAL ASSISTANT THE COLLEGE WENT TO HAS NOT HELPED IN FINDING ME A JOB I LIVE IN Bay area. CANT FIND ANY JOBS UNDER MA ARE THERE ANY KEY WORDS TO HELP ME ...show more
You need to learn Spanish and you will find a job. Its the sad truth. I need advice too.. http://answers...
I graduated from school 7 months ago, and I can not find a job. I have CPR & First Aid certifications, and I have taken the certification exam for the Medical Office Assistant. Ever ...show more
i would try PureMedicalJobs.com good luck
I graduated as a Medical Assistant and it's been 6 months and haven't found a job yet.Can anyone out there PLEASE help me?I live in Chino,CA by the way.All the websites are no ...show more
thats weird anyway go to your dmv website go to the employeement catagory and they should have gov jobs...
Related Q & A:
- How hard is it to find a job with a marketing degree?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Hard to find a job in Virginia Beach?Best solution by snagajob.com
- Do you like your job as a Medical Assistant?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Is it hard to find a job as a LVN?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- You are being interviewed for a job as a medical assistant?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers